We are honored to invite you into the Wheaton community, a place of learning and grace.
We are honored to be among your college choices and are praying for you as you make your final decision. May you sense God's peace and experience His steady, faithful guidance as you anticipate the new season ahead.
Ready to choose Wheaton?
We invite you to review the links below to learn more about joining the Wheaton family:
- Fall 2019 Admitted Student Checklist
- #mywheaton Days - Accepted Student Events
- Spring 2019 Admitted Student Checklist
- Wheaton Portal Account and Email Address Setup
- Wheaton Passage - Set a foundation for your Wheaton College experience: an Introductory course in Spiritual Formation that is proven to enhance your transition.
- New Student Orientation - Orientation for incoming freshmen and transfers
- Passport to Wheaton - Orientation for Missionary Kids, Third Culture Kids, & International Students
- International Students, Missionary Kids & Third Culture Kids - Helpful information for students living overseas
- Registrar's Office - Course registration and advising information
- Residence Life - Housing and meal plan information
- Student Accounts - Tuition, room, board, and other fees, as well as tuition payment options
- IT Services - Information about bringing/buying a computer and a checklist for new students
- Health Services - Required health and immunization forms, student health insurance, and health insurance waivers
- Varsity Athletics - Required sports medicine forms for varsity athletics participation.
- Student Activities - Student-led organizations, clubs, and activities
- Wheaton Bookstore - Get your Wheaton gear or find the required books for classes
- Academic Departmental Websites
- Course Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Library - Explore the library's resources and contact staff with questions
- Clubs & Organizations - Get involved when you're at Wheaton
- Ministry Opportunities - Serve in Wheaton, Chicagoland, and the world
- Area Churches
- About the Area - The town of Wheaton has a variety of shops, and is a short train ride away from Chicago
- Parents Program - Resources and opportunities for Wheaton College parents
- Orientation for Parents of New Students
- E-Partnerships Newsletter - Subscribe to the newsletter for Wheaton parents
If you have other questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact your admissions counselor. We're here to help!
Read the Center for Vocation and Career's annual report to see how our students are using their liberal arts education to embrace a rich diversity of career opportunities, reflecting how well the College has prepared them to serve Christ and His kingdom.Download the Report (PDF)